![[PMV] Never Knew I Needed (Valentine's Day Special, 2016) - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TPCj4y2htUg/hqdefault.jpg)
So I WAS ORIGINALLY gonna have my dramatic reading posted today, but I haven't finished editing it (Plus, I haven't gotten all the art as of yet). Once it IS finisihed, I think post it as a Subscriber Special. Anyway, this is my BACK-UP Valentine's Day Special. Isn't it GREAT to have a back-up plan??? XD Oh, and SunLight is BEST SHIP :)) HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, AND HEARTS AND HOOVES DAY EVERYONE!!!!!! "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" is property of Hasbro Studios. "Never Knew I Needed" performed by Ne-Yo is property of Disney.
[PMV] Never Knew I Needed (Valentine's Day Special, 2016) - YouTube |
| 91 Likes | 91 Dislikes |
| 3,817 views views | 234,646 followers |
| People & Blogs "I'm on a Yacht" Spring Breakdown Music Video 🛥 MLP: Equestria Girls Season 2 Never Knew I Needed (From "The Princess and the Frog"/Soundtrack Version) | Upload TimePublished on 14 Feb 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét