![[MLP Animatic] When Love is Gone | Christmas Special, 2016 - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/R5rp7AoXn7k/maxresdefault.jpg)
Have you ever wonder HOW Scrooge (or Flim, in this scenario) lost the love of his life, a decade ago during the holiday season? Well, in this animatic, here's a little taste. This was a project my friend MLB, and I, have been doing for a while, and I am SO GLAD I finally get to release it!!! This animatic actually takes place during of my MLP fanfic "When Love is Gone," which is still, currently, being written. The story will be three chapters long, and this takes place during the second chapter. First chapter: How Flim and AJ met, and fell in love Second Chapter: How Flim lost AJ Third Chapter: The aftermath for both Flim and AJ *Anybody who knows me KNOWS I ship Flim and Applejack TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!! OTP!!! OTP!!!* Link to my fanfic: TBA CAST: Ebenezer Scrooge - Flim Skim Belle - Applejack Ghost of Christmas Past - Apple Bloom Artwork done by: http://mirtalimeburst.deviantart.com Song used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drz6W... MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!!! "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" is property of Hasbro Studios.
[MLP Animatic] When Love is Gone | Christmas Special, 2016 - YouTube |
| 114 Likes | 114 Dislikes |
| 1,731 views views | 234,646 followers |
| People & Blogs When Love is Gone | Upload TimePublished on 24 Dec 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét