![[Miraculous Ladybug Comic Dub] Late Night Hand Holding - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_bltAWr3VfI/maxresdefault.jpg)
This one, I actually watched my friend Sabrina finish drawing during one of our skype calls. I told her, as soon as she posted it on tumblr, I was like, "DIBS ON DUBBING IT!!!" and she started laughing. So, yeah, this one was SUUUUPER CUTE!!! MariChat at first, then leads into Adrienette. D'AAAAWW!!!! Oh, and if you're wondering what song it is they're listening to, it's the theme for the anime film, "Your Name." Listen to the "Your Name." theme here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTjfS... Original comic: http://fuckingchatnoir.tumblr.com/pos... Chat Noir/Adrien Agreste, and Plagg: Vertigo Brony - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdFM... ---------------------------------------- Would like for me to voice in an MLP or Ladybug fanfic, comic dub, or animation??? Check out my website for all the voices I can do and for pricing: http://www.corazonesmiraculous.websta... ---------------------------------------- If you would like to send me anything.... My Mailing Address: P.O. Box 215 Lacoochee, FL 33537 "Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir" is property of Zagtoon Inc. #MiraculousLadybugComicDub #MariChat #MiraculousCoraZone
[Miraculous Ladybug Comic Dub] Late Night Hand Holding - YouTube |
| 977 Likes | 977 Dislikes |
| 33,621 views views | 234,646 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 5 Dec 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét