
My Gaming Website: http://www.ExclusiveGaming.ucoz.com Hey guys, i was bored once again so decided to make a new dojo vid with my Nightlord. I made it further than i expected so i'm happy about my Solo Dojo Run :). On another note, if you guys have noticed i have the Pink Bean buff. How did i get this buff? Well, in Kradia there is this WH that spam summons PB over and over and so i just went into the fm for 5 seconds and got the buff. For those of you that don't know how it works, once Pink Bean is defeated, the entire area/room gets buffed with a Pink Bean buff which lasts 1 hr and gives a bonus of +45 W. Att and i think +60 M. Att. I also had the speed infusion buff from my previous party i was in. Also, I sped up the first 15 or so bosses by 1.7x (speed of video) and the rest is at 1x speed. I Hope You Guys Enjoy & How far in Dojo can YOU Solo? Disclaimer: I do not own the game nor do i own any of the music. All rights reserved to their rightful owners. NOTE: I had to use AudioSwap on this video. Click here to Play EMS (Europe MapleStory)! http://play.any.tv/SH2tK Click here and Sign up for League of Legends to join me on the Fields of Justice! http://play.any.tv/SH2Zs
Maplestory Lv 140 Nightlord Solo Dojo! - YouTube |
| 21 Likes | 21 Dislikes |
| 7,910 views views | 22,442 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 27 May 2011 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét